Wednesday, September 3, 2014

// // Leave a Comment

Pirate Preschool Packet & Weekly Updates!!

Do you love posts like How a Preschooler's Brain Develops or science experiments like Elephant Toothpaste, Fizzing Dinosaur Eggs, Apple Science, and the Elsa-Inspired Ice Castle?  What about easy sensory activities this construction zone or recipes like these no sugar pumpkin cookies or crafts like these footballs or seasonal fun like this candy cane experiment?

This week's BIG news is that I have created a weekly newsletter for you!  Now you won't have to worry about missing any exciting posts or fun ideas!




I would love to send you my Preschool Powol Packets Update newsletter!  It will have loads of brilliant ideas for you and your kiddos, including all the recent posts from this blog, easy-to-do last minute activities, holiday fun, fabulous printables, exclusive freebies, and more!

And the best part...it's totally FREE!!  I want to use this newsletter to connect with you better, let you get to know me a little, and provide a fabulous resource for you!  :)

Signing up is super simple (just use the form below), but I know that it takes a little effort to return to your email and confirm your subscription, so I want to give you a {FREE} gift for taking the time to join me!  So, after you confirm your email, you will receive a welcome email telling you how to get this fabulous Pirate Preschool Packet FREE! (Update: You now will get both the Pirate Preschool Packet and the Pumpkin Life Cycle Packet in the email!!)







Seriously, I think you will love it!  There are more than 30 pages with pirate-y activities on them...you could do them one-on-one with your own child or you could laminate them and set up a dozen child-friendly classroom centers!

Here are a couple pages from the packet:



The 14 activities include the following:

* Count & Clip Cards
* Cutting Practice
* Mazes/Games
* Memory & Shadow Matching Cards
* Counting Puzzles
* 2-piece/symmetry puzzles
* Pattern Practice
* P is for Pirate
* Size Sorting
* Non-standard Measurement
* Which One is Different
* What Starts With the Letter P
*3-piece Puzzles
*Grid Games

Are you excited?  I'm excited!!

So, how do you sign up?  I'm glad you asked!
You can sign up using this form...


or sign up by clicking here!



I'm excited to see you!!


Happy Educating,
Carla

0 comments: